This is a website where you can get information on compatible printers for InBody.
(Please contact us for discontinued products such as InBody 720/520 etc...)
HP Page Description Language
Samsung Printer Language
Epson Standard Code for Printers
HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M283fdw
HP DeskJet 2130 All-in-One Printer
HP DeskJet 2621 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3636 All-In-One Printer
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3790 All-in-One Printer
HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Printer
HP ENVY 5030 All-in-One Printer
HP Laser 107a
HP Laser 108a
HP LaserJet Enterprise 700 Printer M712dnA3
HP LaserJet Pro M403d
HP OfficeJet 6950 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 7720 Wide Format All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8023 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 8210 Wireless Color Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 9013 All-in-One Printer
HP OfficeJet Pro 9023 All-in-One Printer
HP Smart Tank 515 (1TJ09A) Wireless All-in-One
HP Tango X
Samsung Printer ML-2165
XEROX Phaser 3260/DI Black and White printer
XEROX Phaser 6022
Samsung Printer SL-M2026
Samsung Printer SL-M2029
Samsung Printer SL-M2035
Samsung Printer Xpress SL-M2070
XEROX WorkCentre 3225
XEROX WorkCentre 6027
How to check if the printer is compatible with InBody
Please refer to the guideline below to check if the printer is compatible with InBody.
※ PRN files download link.
|PCL||PCL, PCL 3 GUI|
|SPL||SPL, SPL 2009, SPL 2009-600, SPL2011|
|EPSON||ESCP V630, ESCP G850|
1. Connect the printer that you want to test to a computer running the Windows operating system.
2. Refer to the printer manual and install the driver.
3. Share the printer by referring to the attached video.
4. Press "Windows Key + R" to activate the "Run" window and enter "CMD".
5. When the DOS screen appears, enter "cd Desktop". (Be careful of a lower and upper case letter)
6. Next, enter "copy prt_data_PCL.prn /b \\127.0.0.1\printer" to check if it prints out.
1) Before testing, make sure that the printer is operating normally by using a Notepad.
2) The PRN file that you want to test must be on the desktop.
3) If you test another PRN file because the printer does not work after entering the Copy command,
turn the printer off and on, then check if it works normally in Notepad, and then proceed with the test.
The reason is to remove the wrong data because the wrong data remains in the printer buffer if the printer does not work after entering the Copy command.